Edessö's steel cores enjoy high reputation and attention in the whole world today. Due to the permanent competition it is a challenge for us to keep our good name, which promises quality and continuity.
The diamond saw and so the steel cores are mass articles today. But there is still a big number of criterions to fulfill which enables a use without any problems. Security to the user, at high simultaneous stress, fast availability, individual solutions, continuous development and correct market prices are predictions for a trustful cooperation.
- Standard up to 1582 mm diam, hardened 43 +/- 2 HRC and up to 3482 mm diam 38 +/- 3 HRC
- Laser for dry cut up to 984 diam, LWQ hardened 33-39 HRC
- Wall saws, 43 +/- 2, simple- + double tooth
- Detenso, display on-line catalogue, also available with Epoxid-filling
- Multi up to 1582 diam, closest tolerances, special blades upon request
- Silencio up to 1184 diam, hardened 43 +/- 2
- Eco 290-390 diam, hard rolled 26 +/- 3
Steel Cores for Laser-Welding for Dry-Cutting
Steel Cores for Wall Saws
Steel Cores for Multi-Saws
Low Noise Steel Cores
Steel Cores with Detenso-slots
Steel Cores Type 1A1R